Most tiles in Loop Hero can be combined into new tiles with improved effects, if placed appropriately. This list aims to include all the currently discovered synergies in the game.
• Meadow next to a tile of another type creates a Blooming Meadow.
• A 3x3 grid of Rocks and/or Mountains in a 3x3 grid creates a Mountain Peak.
• Overlapping the spawn areas of two Battle Fields creates a Blood Path for each overlapping tile.
• Vampire Mansion next to a Village creates a Ransacked Village.
• For every two placed Villages, a Bandit Camp will appear next to a Village.
• Forest or Thicket struck by lightning from a Storm Temple creates Burned Forest.
• Blood Grove without an adjacent Grove or Forest tile creates a Hungry Grove.
• Treasury surrounded by 8 tiles creates Empty Treasury.
• For every 10 Rocks and/or Mountains, a Goblin Camp will appear.
• Swamp next to a Goblin Camp creates Goblin Lookout.
• Sand Dune/Desert next to a River creates an Oasis.
• Battle Field next to a River creates a Shipwreck.
• For every 10 Forests and/or Thickets, a Village? will appear.
• Suburbs surrounded by 4 other Suburbs creates a Town.
• River next to a road creates a Reed.
• Wheat Fields become Overgrown Fields when not next to a Village.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA except where otherwise noted. Content and materials are trademarks and copyrights of their respective publisher and its licensors. All rights reserved. This site is a part of MinMax and is not affiliated with the publisher.